Orders can be placed in three ways:
1. Via a form which is to be found next to this text. You should include your personal data (name and surname), delivery address, amount of the product which you're interested in, choose delivery method, add a few words in the message to us and click Order. You will receive a confirmation of a placed order.
2. Via email – you can send us an e-mail with your order to firstname.lastname@example.org In the e-mail you should include the following information: the name of the product, name and surname, phone number, and payment method (transfer or cash on delivery).
3. Via phone - 577-992-855
1. Products are send via Poczta Polska (Polish Post) or via a courier.
2. Payment methods include a bank transfer and cash upon delivery.
Details for making a transfer:
91-120 Łódź, ul. Aleksandrowska 14a/26
Smart Bank account number:
93 1870 1045 2078 1000 6564 0001
3. The date of order's realization – up to 48 hours since the moment of booking the payment on our account – for the orders completed via bank transfer. Products' shipment with the use of cash upon delivery method takes place 24 hours since the moment of placing an order.
4. The date of delivery: 2-5 working days.
5. We issue a VAT invoice for very purchase.
COMPLAINTS AND RETURNS
According to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827), the ordering party being a consumer in the meaning of article 221 of Civil Code has a right to withdraw from an agreement concerning the provision of services by electronic means, without stating the reasons, within 14 calendar days of the conclusion of the agreement. In order to meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before the deadline expires.
1. The returned product cannot be damaged.
2. Before returning a product, please contact us via e-mail - email@example.com
3. The return is to be made to:
ul. Aleksandrowska 14a/26,
4. Along with the confirmation of purchase and information about a bank account number to make reimbursement. In the case of product return, you will receive the reimbursement of money for a purchased product and shipment costs to a specified bank account.
5. The cost of return shipment is covered by a client.
6. We do not accept orders paid upon delivery.
7. In the case of complaints, please contact us via e-mail beforehand. Complaints are examined within 14 working days from the moment of getting a return of claimed goods.
8. You should include information concerning the reason of your complaint to the returned product.
9. If your complaint is accepted, your product will be exchanged or you will receive money reimbursement to a specified bank account.